Clear Choice Recruitment are currently working with one of the most well-established Training Providers in the UK. As a business they upskill thousands of healthcare professionals each year in clinical, mental health, childcare and induction and management courses.
This role will be office based in Cardiff Bay, with some degree of flexibility regarding hours/days. You will be part of a close-knit team, working in a fast-paced environment in an expanding company. With an ethos of collaborative working and progressive thinking.
- Liaising with larger contract clients providing information and arranging training requirements daily.
- Recording bookings and cancellations on the CRM system.
- Recording administration tasks on client own internal systems, where necessary (creating courses, inputting attendance of courses etc).
- Maintenance of contract accounts, such as Social Service and Clinical Commissioning Groups developing them and maximising potential.
- Providing client training statistics at the request of the Sales Manager.
- Providing admin support for contract clients/trainers regarding courses. Recording administration tasks on clients own internal systems, where necessary.
- Attendance of contract client meetings with Sales Manager virtually or face to face, when required.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure relevant marketing campaigns are scheduled regularly for annual refresher training and to keep in touch with dormant and lapsed clients.
- Weekly training reminders of courses booked to contractual clients such as Barchester, Achieve Together, and NHSP to maximise uptake.
- Occasions may arise whereby you will perform other job-related duties or tasks outside the normal scope of the role e.g. covering colleagues tasks during annual leave.
- Applicants must be proficient in using known IT systems such as Microsoft Office, Outlook & SharePoint, Excel, Word etc. together with virtual platforms e.g. Zoom and MS Teams.